Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Texas Eggfest Pics

Options
Austin Smoker
Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It really turned out to be a beautiful day above Lake Travis and Bob and the BBQ Outfitter's crew made sure it ran smoothly. Got to see some old friends, and meet some new ones...and eat some amazing grub!

Greg had to be sweating in this shirt!
IMG_1182.jpg
IMG_1183.jpg

Salado Fest King Mickey:
IMG_1184.jpg

The boys from Baton Rouge came strong with a big crew cooking on multiple eggs and turning out some really delicious food:
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1186.jpg

Ed the Grillmeister holding court at Eggfest U to a nice crowd:
IMG_1187.jpg

A shot to give you an appreciation of our view for the day:
IMG_1188.jpg

The Pizza boys were cranking our pies all day:
IMG_1190.jpg
IMG_1192.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg

Can't remember who's spread this was, but the Boudin ROCKED!!
IMG_1191.jpg

No where near as many pics as last year, but there were a good 300 people there who were VERY hungry, and very interested in buying an egg, or learning to cook on one of the new one demo egg's they had just purchased. I didn't get any pics of our cooks, but will be posting a much requested recipe for my Pulled Pork, Hatch Green Chile Enchiladas shortly.

Just now recovered.... :laugh:

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Thanks Brad. Great pic's. ;)
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    TKS for sharing Brad, looks like a great day & cooks
  • Speedmeister
    Options
    Great Pics. Next year we need to try and get a pic of all the cooks together. That would be cool. it was great meeting you
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    While you saw no need to give me any of your Hatch Green Chile Enchiladas, you could get the thing posted :laugh:
    Everyone was talking about it, sure wish I could have some :(
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Austin Smoker
    Options
    Mickey wrote:
    While you saw no need to give me any of your Hatch Green Chile Enchiladas, you could get the thing posted :laugh:
    Everyone was talking about it, sure wish I could have some :(

We did look for you Mickey....you were off keeping all the ladies entertained or something! ;)

Just means we HAVE to come to Salado and do them again! Seriously, would love to help you guys with Salado next year....let's get the date set now before the She.E.O plans something for me.
  • Austin Smoker
    Options
    Speedmeister wrote:
    Great Pics. Next year we need to try and get a pic of all the cooks together. That would be cool. it was great meeting you

Good idea on the pic!! And I always enjoy meeting good folk!
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Thanks for posting - looks like a lot of good food, and a wonderful location. :) :cheer: