Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First time poster

BillyK
BillyK Posts: 6
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had my BGE for several month now, and just found this site. Amazing info on here, lots of grest recipes. Any body on here from Hattiesburg Ms :) I,ll be around thanks for the greaat site.

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Welcome to the cult. You are gonna love it. Make sure to take lots of pics. We like pics.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    I'm originally from H'burg. I grew up on Pinehills Drive but I moved to the coast 26 years ago. My parents moved to Oak Grove about the same time. Just spent Easter weekend up there if I could get the folks to spring for there own egg it would make for some better family holidays. Dad is 80 though and would probably use lighter fluid in it.
  • BillyK
    BillyK Posts: 6
    Gulfcoastguy wrote:
    I'm originally from H'burg. I grew up on Pinehills Drive but I moved to the coast 26 years ago. My parents moved to Oak Grove about the same time. Just spent Easter weekend up there if I could get the folks to spring for there own egg it would make for some better family holidays. Dad is 80 though and would probably use lighter fluid in it.

Been awhile since we've visited the coast. We were talking the other day how long its been. Gonna have to come down and yank a few handles soon.
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Hi there BillyK...

I am an egger that currently lives in H'burg... Glad to see another egger in this part of the world. This forum will be a wealth of information. Ask ANY question you can think of and I bet it has already been asked and answered. Welcome to the forum BillyK!!! :)