Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Can anyone help.....PLEASE.

Options
transversalInactive
transversalInactive Posts: 376
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would like to change the e-mail address on my account and the system will not let me do it. I've oposted n forum feedback and I've e-mailed the webmaster. Nobody responds. Can anyone please direct me where to go for help? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Comments

• Grillin & Chillin
    Options
    Hi T.
    Simply click on your profile name on left where our forum names are. Then on top right click Update Profile. Then go down to your email, erase your old email and enter new email. Then go to bottom of page and click Update. Hope this helps.
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    ...or in the top menu click hover your mouse over Member, then choose [Edit My Profile]. Just a different way to take you to the same play Phil mentioned.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• transversalInactive
    Options
    G&C.....the e-mail I want to change to is showing as "already registered" to another user.....ME!! And that is from a botched atttempt to set my account. And I don't recall the user name or password associated with that attempt .......So I need an adminsistrator's assistance, but I can't get anyone to respond.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    They will respond in the "forum feedback" section..in due time...they don't live here 24/7...either WMK or WPB wil get you fixed up just be a little patient...
  • transversalInactive
    Options
    Thanks, Wess.....I'll hang in.....frustrated with myself for screwing something up that should'a been automatic.