Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EINIE MEENIE made me pull my pants down!!!

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and she warmed up my butt too!!!!!....

ok, so i was in Dayton yesterday, Sam and I have been touring colleges around WV, KY and now Ohio. . ..we took a day off in Dayton to visit my little sister and family. ...

yesterday i enjoyed a great day with DHUFFJR touring the AF Museum (biggest AF museum/plane collection in the world). . ..it was a fantastic tour!! . ..

then Eenie Meenie hosted us for dinner along with the elusive RTD (I'm happy to report he is still alive and well!!). . ..we had a great meal of lobster tails, prime strip steaks and asparagus on the egg, along with an italian potatoe caserole that eenie whipped up. . ..all followed by strawberries with great balsamic vinager and graeters ice cream!! (best ice cream in the world!!). ..

it was at this point that eenie made me 'drop trouw'. . .i had been in her guest bathroom and made note of the fact that she has a phone in there!!. . .while this is a nice 'guy' fixture, i wasn't expecting it at a woman's house!! . ...then she says to me "well, come into my bathroom and let me show you something really special". ...well, i don't get women saying that to me very often, especially with my teenage son in the room ...but what the hell, i'm game!!. ..so she takes me into her bathroom, sends me into the 'throne room' and asks me what looks strange/different. . ..well, i couldn't figure it out, so she pulls the door shut on me and yells "pull your pants down and sit on the seat". ..so i followed orders as directed and wouldn't you know she has a fancy shmancy HEATED TOILET SEAT . ..wow, did that feel good!!!! . ...she said the queen of england has one, so she was just as deserving. ...

so if you are ever lucky enough to be in dayton, and get to enjoy a fabulous meal with egghead friends at the eenie meenie palace. ..make sure to avail yourself of a little visit to the heated throne room!!

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    LMAO...that is to funny...we're doing Annapolis this weekend if you're out and about..
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    wess, we had a lot of fun yesterday!!. . .can't make annapolis. ..been on the road all week and won't be home till late tomorrow night. . .

we'll see you and sally in waldorf for sure though!!
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Oh the scandal of it all :woohoo:
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    Max;

Sounds like ALL your senses were pampered on that trip! Foodies have the best time together!

One of my daughters lives here in San Diego and they have heated toilet seats in both bathrooms...there are all kinds of buttons for different settings, but I'm afraid to touch anything because it's their tushes they're set for. I just ENJOY while I can.
    Judy in San Diego
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey Max, It sounds like a wonderful road trip.

Wow :laugh: I thought only Charlie Sheene had one of those toilets. I see why the phone is in the bathroom. Who would want to leave?

I did get my wild turkey in a brine. I'm sure it will be great. ;) Tim
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome wrote:
    ...HEATED TOILET SEAT . ..wow, did that feel good!!!!...

and I always wanted to go visit the Chicken Ranch. Sorry Leroy, the girls have to wait, that heated toilet seat visit just took #1 on the bucket list. mmmmm, lets see, heated seat, over water, electricity and my luck would probably equal permanently frizzed head of hair or irreversible crossed eyes.

Pretty funny.

Kent
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    :laugh:
    I am soooo jealous :laugh: :laugh:
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    :ohmy: Max, you're dead meat. You are a bad boy. :side:

Seriously, it was great to have you stop by during your son's travels. I just knew you would enjoy that better than the art, lol. Needless to say, you will always receive the royal treatment (at least for your bumm) at my house! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Hi Max,

Been there done that. :laugh:

She gave you the Royal treatment! eenie meenie sure is a gourmet chef in a house full of art. Did you check out her library? Floor to ceiling cook books.

Glad you had the chance to hook up with eenie meenie and Ricks Tropical Delight and dhuffjr, terrific people and great eggheads all around. :cheer:

Did she make you wear a frilly girly apron? :ohmy:
  • ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    Options
    I worked a stint in the plumbing department at Lowe's for a bit between programming jobs, so I'm familiar with all sorts of tushy-pampering products.

Not only do they have heated toilet seats, they have ones that have a little swing out arm with a bidet function, and for extra money, it will even blow your *cough* dry, as you sit.

When people would show interest in the one with the bidet option, we always had to ask them if they had small kids. When they wondered why, we had to explain that the little ones tend to think of the bidet arm as a child-height water fountain, and well... :whistle:
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Did it have the 2000psi power washer attachment?
  • ChuggaBrew
    Options
    Wait a second...so you're tellin me that it's not a drinking fountain..... :sick: I knew I should have read the directions. :P
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    What is the deal with people not being able to spell your handle?
    Have they not noticed the rhyme and symmetry?

Max's "einie meenie" sounds like the German phrase for "one small angry person"
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante