Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lost Third Hand and Grid HELP

Jupiter Jim
Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When we were packing up after the Sunshine State Fest some how I forgot :( to grab a grid for my large egg that was hanging on a Seagrpe tree branch via my Third Hand out of the way so no one would get burned.
I'm so hoping that someone grabed it and took it with them. So if you all could check and see if ya have an extra grid and Third Hand I would appreciate it.
Jupiter Jim :)

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    did you call the hotel and ask of it is still there?
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    crap Jim :( not with us. I just had my cast iron pan and wire thingy that was left in the IC egg. and my 'rita jug LOL hope it shows up, but these things usually do. all good eggs there that night!
  • Jupiter Jim
    Bill I had special agents from Eggdom intelligence look all over the deck, the hotel, in every room and they found no sign of them.
    Clay and Diane stayed a few extra days and did a thorough search like good agents always do.
    Pat even looked from the west side of the river all to no avail.
    Someone told me once that if you are gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough. :whistle:
    The way I see it I traded a Third hand and a 5 year old grate for a new small egg named LUCKY. :woohoo:
    Tim and Michelle ended up with an extra Third Hand and have offered to send it to me in the mail so not all is lost.
    I would like to thank you for the napkin and Kay and I enjoyed your company very much.
    Jupiter Jim & KayNOcook :)

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Jupiter Jim
    Julie I know that if you had it you would have let us all know you found something. In fact you would have been going around looking for the owner untill you feet were gone. ;)
    Jim & Kay

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Jim: Let's see how this thread runs. As I mentioned, strange that the 3rd hand landed on our Egg, but no extra grid. Got your email with the addy, but I remain puzzled about the grid, though... :blink:
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    i cannot take credit for the napkin... all i did was tell your joke in the elevator and the napkin was yours ... ;)
    i am looking forward to seeing you and Kay it was a very good time. and from thursday night on i remembered to drop off anyone in my car at the door :laugh:
  • JBUG99999
    JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    Sorry, didn't see your Third Hand or Grid.

We came home short one Ove Glove. It was black from Egging, so it probably looked like trash to the hotel folks, but if by chance it accidentally ended up in someone's stuff...
  • Avocados
    Avocados Posts: 465
    Michelle,

I am missing a third hand after the after party. My brother in Law (Pete) and I were cleaning hot lump out of our eggs and think I hung it on one of the chained up eggs by the trailer...