Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just received the new "Adjustable Rig{"!!

Donwon9999
Donwon9999 Posts: 30
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I finally did, I broke down and decided to buy the full package for the "Adjustable Rig" from the ceramic grill store.

I unpacked it yesterday afternoon and it looks amazing! It is all stainless steel construction and very easy to use. I ordered the 1/2 grill and some welding gloves also. The 1/2 grill is very heavy duty and well constructed too.

I had called Tom to discuss what I need and after talking, he suggested just buy the kit. It shipped that day as he promised and was here is a 3 days!

It is perfect for multiple pork butts or ribs .. I am going to test it out tonight but I think the accessories like the plate setter may be up for sale!

If you have a green egg, I would buy as much as you can from this store. Class A and very well designed.

Comments