Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Met Reelgem & Del

2»

Comments

• reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Pat, I know you're busy with the FL fest but we'll give you a call once it's over and you're recovered. We'll miss you and a lot of otheres at it.
  • reelgem
    Hi Tim,
    I'll have to give you a call and do some catching up on things. I hope everything is going well for Cindy.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Glad to hear from you and Del and hope all is well. Give a holler if you ever have extra time when your down this way. Looks like we will have to find a new VBI for this years fest :laugh: :laugh:

100_3901.jpg
  • reelgem
    Thank you for your kind words Beli. You and Lauren are a very special couple also. I do hope we meet again, and I'll be sure to give you a big hug. :)
  • reelgem
    Yeah Pat, that was a really fun bunch. I think Julie needs to be in there. I don't know where she disappeared to last year.

TeamHardcore2010.jpg
  • reelgem
    You'll have to look us up if you're ever passing through WI on one of your hunting trips. It probably would be best on your way back home, we want to make sure you get some hunting in Clark. :)
  • reelgem
    Posted by mistake!
  • reelgem
    Wow! You've got a great memory. Even after that wild after party. :)
    The gloves were from Harbor Freight.

038-4.jpg
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    it was hard to keep lit anne :laugh:

tell del i said hello

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Anne, so good to hear from you, today I've started saving for the next fest :laugh:
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Bob,I'm glad that you got to meet some of the nicest people that I have ever met :) I'm happy to hear that they are still traveling the states and enjoying themselves :woohoo: I can't thank them enough for their generosity.Without their help,I would not have been able to go to the Sunshine State Fest last year.I do miss seeing them on the forum though :(

DSC_0007.jpg
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Hey you. Great to hear things are good. Miss you two.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    very happy to see you post..
    will miss you this year..
    julie was sidelined by some red wine ,,
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    :)
    Thank you so much Anne but believe me as the pleasure of meeting you and Del and the fact that you came out to my home stomping grounds to meet up with me was more then one can ask for.

You're welcomed in my neck of the woods anytime.

Regards,
    Bordello
    At Heart :whistle:
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Well with any luck we can keep them out of the woodwork???????????? At least I hope so. ;) We will keep working on them if they don't pop it.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • reelgem
    It sure was fun last year, everyone had a blast at the prepping party Fri. night. Hope you can all do that again this year.
    I'm so glad I was able to be part of the "Final 5" of VBI's.
    Hopefully next year!!
    Don't let Julie get "sidelined" this year. She needs to take over my spot.
    Have a great time in Melbourne!!
  • reelgem
    Things are great here. Say "hi" to your girls for me.
    Tell Norma I miss getting together with her. Hope to see you both soon.
  • reelgem
    It was our pleasure to come out to your stomping grounds. That view from the pub of the Superstition Mts. is breathtaking. I could sit there all day and I can now understand why you love it so much.
    We'll be back to bother you next trip and you know you're always welcome in Scottsdale....or Milaukee. :)
  • Little Steven
    Will do. Give Del my best too. Need any help with major appliances? :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• reelgem
    Thanks for your kind words Doug. Del and I enjoyed hanging out with you the few times we've gotten together. The Sunshine Fest was probably the most memorable and we're so glad you were able to be there.

Here's a shot from last year. What a bunch. :)

048.jpg
  • Little Steven
    Terry,

We found Hungry Nephew in the bushes thirty feet away after you shook him off that bone. Funniest thing I ever saw buddy!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    You won't meet two more wonderful people anywhere. They are the best!
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    :whistle:

why do you think i was the one pictured "smoking" the bone ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Hey Anne, Really nice to see you and Del. I would love to catch up with you. :)

Cindy is doing fine other than getting some oral work done. Thursday she will have something done to her gum line and won't be able to eat for two weeks. :unsure:

My step sister's husband of 30 years passed away in Milwaukee last week. We didn't make it but, my sis told me around 300 attended the ceremony and felt he was a very loved man (He was in the AA/NA program for a number of years and helped me the first day I met him). We are not doing much these days just staying close to home and cooking on the BGE. :P