Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

\"Fired\" up the Small and....

Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ann made some killer Cinnamon rolls with Orange Liquoir icing for Breakfast!

PC240151.jpg

More pics later...

Since we have a day off (together)..we're headed out to do some "firing" of a different sort!!

fdb5c2c7.jpg

Enjoy the afternoon!!

Evans n Ann
I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Not only does she cook and bring home the money now we find out she is the defender of the family as well.
    You got it good my friend... :laugh:
    We need to go shoot some time.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Chubby
    That would really be fun!!!

Maybe we all could meet over by the Galeria..., go shoot, and grab some grub while the traffic dies down!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Oh my God in Heaven she is armed!!!!
  • Photo Egg
    Sounds like a plan. Gun fire in that part of Houston is ignored for most part anyway.LOL
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Evans, when I do mine I grate some OJ zest into a bag of mini chocolate chips. the oil infuses the chocolate and it is just enough to give a little tang. and they are not so huge that they take over the rolls YUMMY!!!
  • Chubby
    I know :woohoo: ...lmao!!!!!!!!

Should be fun today!

She's got a new S&W 38 "Airweight" with a Crimson Trace Laser site to try out
    ...and of course..,the new "Titty Pink" shooting muffs..lmao!!

If you're gonna be leathal...you might as well be fashionable too...right?

:woohoo:

Evans
  • Chubby
    You could make me those any time!!!

Evans
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    I have not made Cinnamon rolls. I know they must be tasty especially with nuts. :P

We have done the latter using a 40 S&W. Still need practice. :blush: It's funny how glasses can effect your vision. :blink: :unsure: :huh:
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    I'm a fan of cinammon rolls and the 1911!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Sure is nice to see Ann has something with which to keep you in line buster! :woohoo:
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Wowwww no wonder we felt so safe in Salado Mr Bodyguard...I knew you were chicken pecked but not that much.....poor chubster is that a .45?
  • Chubby
    Oh...she certianly has "something" concealed...but it's not necessary to have a permit for it!!

:evil:
  • snake701uk
    snake701uk Posts: 187
    Reminds me of a funny episode in my local bar here. We were discussing how to kill snails to eat them, with the local police who were armed with machine guns, pistols etc. They could not give a damn about cleaning them, seaoning etc, let alone cooking them. But were more than willing to kill them with their guns. To be fair they were joking. But we never ate snails again.
    It was just a flash back seeing the photo.
    We had a good laugh.
    Andy
  • WingRider
    WingRider Posts: 326
    aaaah the smell of burnt gunpowder in the air is akin to the the smell of something smoking along on the egg.....haven't fired ole slabside in quite some time, probably at bowling pins the last time.

Not to mention cinnamon rolls are soooome tasty :silly:
  • Photo Egg
    Evans, what is Ann shotting in the photo?
    High profile three dot sights on a 1911 with no beavertail grip safety, forward-swept cocking serrations . I’d say a Springfield Milspec, though the ejection port looks wrong.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Chubby
    Yep...it's a Springfeild Armory 1911.

Keen eye there...GrassHopper!!
  • Chubby
    Yep...it's a 45!

"Chicken Pecked" you say...??? LOL!!!

So...does that make me the
    "Peck...er"..,or the "Peck...eee"???

Just wonderin'

:cheer:
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Dang it Darin ya beat me to it! :angry:
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    :laugh:

Ya for Titty Pink. :woohoo: :silly: :lol:

Y'all have a ball and shoot em up big time.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    I was thinking XD45....if you are going to carry, you might as well carry well. I don't leave home without mine. ;)
  • Photo Egg wrote:
    Evans, what is Ann shotting in the photo?
    High profile three dot sights on a 1911 with no beavertail grip safety, forward-swept cocking serrations . I’d say a Springfield Milspec, though the ejection port looks wrong.

Ha, Darian it looks like we have more hobbies in common than just the BGE!

Rock on Chubby and Mrs. Chubby!

If any of you ever make it to Waco, I'd be happy to take you to my gun club/shooting range.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Thats so sexy woman with a gun. :woohoo: Evan I been teaching Sabrina right now. She loves it and is getting good. Big mistake now I really have to behave my self. :woohoo: