Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lasagna!

Pjoe
Pjoe Posts: 224
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finally got around to cooking lasagna on the Egg. Pretty good stuff!
P1010374-1.jpg On the Egg
P1010377-1.jpg Oh Yeh!
P1010375.jpg Will do this again!

Thanks for looking.
Bill
LBGE AR SMALL BGE WOO RING

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    This is my plan as well when it is too hot to run the oven in the house. Looks good. :)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    That looks really good! I have a killer lasagna recipe, but have yet to try it on the egg. In fact, it's been forever since I've cooked it at all. This makes me want to!! Thanks for posting.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Zanya! YUM! Yours looks GREAT!
  • usc1321
    usc1321 Posts: 627
    Well done, it looks great!!! ;)B)