Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"What's Your Favorite Way To Top A Hamburger?" Survey

Options
2»

Comments

• bean town griller
    Options
    Mac in NC ,[p]I always make my own burgers, so not sure how this will work with the frozen ones. I like mine with an onion that I slice against the grain, put on a skewer (so as to stay together as one slice the size of the burger)spray a little olive oil and top with a dab of bbq sauce and roast on the egg next to my burger. At the dwell I put the onion on the burger (soft and roasted at this point) and then top with a slice of yellow cheddar (binds the entire burger together). Toast the roll on the egg, also at the dwell. Phew - that's good![p]Bean town

• Crab leg
    Crab leg Posts: 291
    Options
    Mac in NC ,
    Cavenders all pourpose greek seasoning. I think that is what it is called. I am going from memory, but I just recently got some of this and it is very versatile, and gooooood on a hot burger.
    Seth
    A slice of pepper jack cheese would not hurt either

1044 Posts: 93
    Options
    Greendriver,
    Hows about Jawjuh?