Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deadliest Catch tour

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,897
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I've enjoyed their shows, but am surprised to read that Captain Sig and the Hillstrand brothers are playing our civic center theater with stories and Q & A. There's even a warning that it will contain mature content! Now just why anybody will be willing to fork over $30, $40 or $75 for the VIP seating I'm not sure! Guess I'll be a C-A and watch the reruns for free!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Talk about opposites playing Peoria at about the same time they are now hyping the Elton John concert here! I can just imagine how those two touring groups would "mix"? :laugh: Just the same I'm not spending $.01 on going to see either!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • ranger ray
    ranger ray Posts: 812
    Options
    that cost will only cover their cost of cigarettes per day.....( and you will get a free pound of crab legs)......... fuel prices.... cost of crab..... times are difficult!.... lol....rr
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    to each his own.

i bet you'd pony up 275 for a front row at Lawrence Welk :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante