Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ordered a Large BGE today

WallyInWA
WallyInWA Posts: 10
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I joined the forum a few years ago when I was thinking about buying a BGE. It turns out I had to put off buying one, and I drifted away from the forum since all the cook posts/pictures were driving me slightly nuts...

So the other day, right out of the blue, my wife said something like "maybe we should move that Big Green Onion or whatever it was up on the priority list". After the initial double-take and delay for translation of what she said, I dropped in on the forum and discovered you guys are still here. Acronyms and inside jokes are still going over my head and cook pictures/posts are still driving me slightly nuts.

So today I ordered a Large along with a bunch of accessories. A few of the items were out of stock, so I'm looking forward to picking it up next week. I have to drive about 50 miles to get to the egg store so I want to wait until everything comes in before driving down.

I guess I can wait... it's still winter around here. I was plowing snow off the driveway a week or so ago, so a few days delay won't hurt. Well, too much any way.

Wally

Comments