Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Needanest!

Options
SmkyJ
SmkyJ Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey gang
I am the pround new owner of a medium BGE. I really need a nest for it. My local purveyor of BGE product has had one on order for me for a while now and cant seem to get one. Is there a reliable place online where I can order one?
Thanks for the help!
Jeff

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    call BGE and order one from them. or find another dealer.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Reeltachy
    Reeltachy Posts: 54
    Options
    I have a used one. If interested you can contact me at reeltachy@yahoo.com.
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Go for the used one. See how cool forum people are?
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • SmkyJ
    SmkyJ Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the help. Just as I was about to reply to get the used one my dealer called and the one i ordered came in this morning. Im going to patronize them as they are the only dealer in my area and I want them to keep the BGE stuff in stock and in business.
    Thanks again!