Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey Atlanta & area cooks

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
edited 8:06AM in EggHead Forum
A chance to see Giada & Paula here in Atlanta...Giada is Sat. April 30 & Paula is Sun, May 1...and I already have plans... :unsure: :angry:

https://t2.clicknprint.com/tix/SilverStream/Pages/pgIndex.html?siteID=2921

Comments

• just tell giada that max sent you!!...that should get you a front row seat, a hug and a kiss!!
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Can you get me a discount on that price Max? :S
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    I wonder If she'll have that carrot in her hand that she's been grating on Stikes avatar the last two years? :woohoo: :woohoo: Thats the first thing I think about when I hear her name!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    I was going to use as my "in" Max...I love the connections you have. ;) :) :lol:
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    i bet stike has his plane tickets already.hehehehehe :laugh:
  • yeah, right....good luck with that buddy...you know she has 1,000 yard court order out on me don't ya!!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    ;) B) :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :pinch:
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    I heard Giada was getting one of her tattoos removed. Anyone know anything about this?

giada-1-1-3.jpg
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    LOL..bet it was the pants that did it..