Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fantastic Cooking Class

cherokeer
cherokeer Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Bobby and the rest of the Big Green Egg staff for a fantastic time last night. He showed us how he prepares all is foods for competition. As a golf instructor I get the opportunity to spend time with some of the greatest players on the PGA tour and the top ranked instructors in the world. I appreciate watching and learning from the best. They always make it look so easy yet produce results beyond what most think is possible. I can't wait to go to more of these and learn more from Bobby. Thanks again Bobby.

Kevin

Comments

• They do a great job in the academy classes. I always learn something whenever I get a chance to make one.
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Yep the classes are pretty good.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Now, the comapny at the classes is a whole different story ;)
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    I have attended many of the Green Egg Classes and last night was as usual very good. Bobby, with his chef's training and his vast experience of Egg Cooking make for a class where questions are answered and the learned knowledge is passed on. Plus the fact that you get some great food. Have yet to go to one that I didn't go home with more than I came with. Randy, Terry, and the whole Egg crowd do a good job.

Poppasam
    Sam Grogan
    Jus Fer Fun Cooking Crew
    Cancer-HELP KICK IT'S BUTT!!!
  • Sure wish I lived near Atlanta and could take in some academy classes. :(
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    I can't make you any promises right now but there is a possibility of that happening.

It won't be called Big Green Egg Academy but the content will be the same quality and will be me teaching it.
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Thanks for the kind words Kevin. It was a blast having you and your friends there last night. I'd happily trade you all my cooking secrets if you couold teach me how to swing a golf club! Ok, I can swing a golf club and can actually drive a ball 300 yards....75 yards straight and 225 yards to the right. As long as there no trees or houses on the left side of the course I can play an awesome round of golf 75 yards at a time.