Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Editing my errors in a post?

Morro Bay Rich
Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited November -1 in Off Topic
If I posted under a secondary post instead of the primary post is there a way to move my post into the correct position?

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    i used to copy, repaste, delete the origional, and write nm (no message) in the title block. now i just leave it there and assume most will understand, similar to what you just did :laugh: i dont worry about it anymore ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • As soon as I hit the "submit" button I saw that your name was highlighted and it was one of those "Ahhhhhh s***" moments.

If you can tell me how to delete my original and write nm in the title block I'd be most appreciative. I have no idea how to do that.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    right under the message in your post is a line that says reply/quote/edit, click on edit and you can delete the message and change the subject line
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ahhh-ha. Now if you could send me the secret handshake I'll know everything. :woohoo:

May you be blessed with many fish and have to change your handle.

Thanks.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Here ya go Rich,, now your set

handshake2.png
  • heh... I always thought the "nm" stood for "nevermind"...

Learn something new everyday :P
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee