Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfests - How Often?

Fisheyes
Fisheyes Posts: 40
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How often do the Eggfests happen? Are they annual events? I live in Florida, but cannot make it to this year's Eggfest. Will there be another one in FL next year?[p]Thanks,
Brad[p]P.S. - I've got an Egg full of food right now. It's gonna be a late meal tonight!

Comments

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Fisheyes,[p]Yes, it has become an annual event. I usually try to plan for March, but that could change, depending on cabin availability, pavilion availability, and potential schedule conflicts due to other events. I won't know the future year's date for quite awhile, but I always post it ahead of time so folks can plan.[p]Sorry you can't make it...[p]Tonia
    :~)

• QBabe,
    Count me in for 2006![p]Is there camping availble at the site?[p]Thanks,
    Brad

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Fisheyes,[p]Yes, there are 10 cabins and over 50 campsites at the park, but you have to reserve early to get in on them. They fill up REALLY fast! Check out the link at the top of this page for all the details, and check out the park link (on the Fest page) for information about it as well. [p]I'm so sorry you can't make it this year, but we'll look forward to you in 2006.[p]Tonia
    :~)