Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Western Mass Area Meet Up

Options
Bagger722
Bagger722 Posts: 81
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So, I've been thinking about trying to put together a group cook. Something where a group of us could get together and hang out for a day of cooking and eating and whatever else. We have a huge side yard, pretty much another lot that was never built on. Could easily host about 20 EZ-Ups and vehicles.

My location is West Springfield, MA. My question for those that live around here or who are willing to take a ride on down, is there anyone that would be interested in getting together say on a Saturday for a full day of cooking and eating, some music and horse shoes, a little story telling, and whatever else the day may bring?

Thinking about trying to plan something now for the coming months so we can have a little something to look forward to. Maybe something in end of April or May when it's not too hot but yet no snow on the ground.

If any are interested, please send me a message on here or post to this thread. If you have any ideas or anything questions, please post.

I hope to hear from you all. :)

Comments