Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Valentine's Dinner & prayer request

elzbth
elzbth Posts: 2,075
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My husband treated me to a beer-can chicken dinner tonight - which ended up being just what I wanted. A sandwich, chips, and sweet tea.

Tomorrow morning I'll be getting a much needed right knee replacement! :ohmy: I've been battling knee problems for years and am finally giving in. Have had a lot going on this past week - my youngest (and sweetest) sister had a minor surgical procedure, and a major set-back - a flash pulmonary edema. It has resolved and she is well on the road to recovery - she has to get back on her feet as she is the greatest nurse I know and I'm going to need her. Yesterday afternoon my Mom stumbled and fell - as fractures go the doc says her's is the one to have??? An avulsion fracture of her distal fibula.... :angry: It's been a wild week to say the least. I'm going into surgery in the morning at 7 with a very positive attitude and will be back egging before you know it. Please keep my (and my family) in your prayers (my husband asked if the hospital could just give us a unit for my family :huh: )!!

Here is a pic of my dinner. Happy Valentine's Day to all and thanks for always treating me like family.

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Comments