Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Dizzy Pig Company is the best!

Options
OconeeDawg
OconeeDawg Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
They ship super fast and I always get a hand written Thank You with my name on it. Great company I got the Red Eye Express this time!

Comments

• beerguy
    beerguy Posts: 116
    Options
    My favorite rubs!
  • Dnorman
    Dnorman Posts: 117
    Options
    They are great. We sell them here in our store. My favorite is raising the Steaks rub. The Pinaple head is great on chicken.
  • RU Eggsperienced
    Options
    Tsunami Spin is incredible on wings!!
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    They are great people at Dizzy Pig. They have a great website as well. :)
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    Yup. Great folks. Even classier is that in a thread like this none of the guys on here associated with them will likely posted as a way of promotion. They let their great products do it for them. I like that. I need to get an order in soon.

I want to try that raising the steaks one and tsunami spin as well as that pineapple one. Actually maybe all of them. LOL. I have been using the standard rub often. Dizzy dust (both grinds).

If I had to order 4 of them, which ones should I order.....? I'm about out of everything.
  • MemphisQue
    Options
    I haven't tried any of these as we have so many locally made rubs here that are excellent. One of our local egg dealers sells a number of the dizzy pig varieties. For pork or chicken which one would you recommend trying first?
  • 2Fategghead
    Options
    Ha that's easy get 4 of each. :laugh:
  • NC-CDN
    Options
    That's for the message. Sounds like a bunch of winners. Can't wait to get it in house and cook with it. Yum!

I have to figure something out soon as I want to make a butt or some ribs for the Superbowl. I'll have to make something. Ribs might be the winner. Was watching some show on the travel channel and they were at a restaurant making Chinese ribs. Looked great!
  • OconeeDawg
    Options
    I use Dizzy Dust Coarse Grind for my ribs and butt! Just use salt and pepper with cherry smoke for my chicken I guess I should try some rubs with my chicken!
  • 2Fategghead
    Options
    Another thing to think about is I don't sauce I serve dry mostly and serve sauce on the side. With that being said some may use a rub that's not so sweet because they sauce. It wouldn't hurt to start a new post with this as a topic. ;)
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Thank you!!

It's been a crazy ride, but finally getting settled into our new place. Your kind words really hit the spot right now. It's been non-stop BS between architects, banks, engineers, builders and our County Government. We've been working hard to keep things running smooth thru the process, and just the fact that you noticed made my day.

Thanks again. Eggers rule.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Keep it up Chris! I too always liked the hand written thank you note touch so I miss ordering from you. OTOH since my dealer, Hearth & Patio in Peoria, IL stocks all your products I buy from him. I figure that way I'm helping both of you!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • NC-CDN
    Options
    Chris

Don't come in here and make me a liar. LOL. Good for you mate. A little note for a thank-you!! Are you kidding me? That's a great little detail that people will remember. Great touch. Expect an order soon from me.

Cheers.

As for the other stuff. These people need you! They should be catering to have you in their local. As for Engineers....can't say much. I married one. All the best in the new digs.
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Options
    Chris we just finished our last PHEAD it went perfect with Egged Squash and Apples.My wife is a diehard critic to every change I make in seasonings,after tonight she is sold on PH on that dish.Not to get your head too big,but Ph on the bacon-stuffed with Carne Asada,Black beans,Pepper jack and creme Cheeses is the bomb!! I made some for my guys at work and you will be getting some orders real soon.Thanks again for the great product.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    Thanks much Dale. It's a lot of fun hearing what people are doing with pineapple head. Much appreciate the kind words! Happy cookin.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    Thanks Andrew! I wish we could meet everyone that has the faith to sprinkle our stuff on their hard-earned food. A hand written note is the least we can do.

Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com