Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza----to Chuck

Options
Hooter
Hooter Posts: 134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chuck,[p]Regarding your post in an earlier thread and thought I would respond in a new post to keep it current. [p]Yes, I was at Eggfest last year, and was one of the Domino's guys. I've started a little egg group within the company, there are now four upper level managers (multi store) and a VP that have eggs! I live locally, Columbia MD, so attending Eggfest is easy for me. But these other guys live all over the East Coast. I'm working on the Domino's contingent at Eggfest now, hopefully we'll be there four or five strong! [p]Eat more pizza!

Comments

• Hooter, are you saying that Dominos had a booth or something at an eggfest and if so was it in Atlanta?

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    Hooter,[p]I remember speaking to you and the other guy last year. I was the guy doing the strombolis, pizza and garlic knots. Was it you that I was talking about a new pizza recipe with or the other guy? I still haven't tried it but you have reminded me and I think I will try it this weekend. Good talking to you again and sorry but I like pizza better on a BGE too :-) See you in May.[p]Chuck

• Hooter
    Options
    Chuck,[p]It's OK to like pizza on the egg better. It's great stuff! But when you get hungry and don't feel like firing the egg up (or snowy days like today) then Domino's is the place to call. [p]I remember having some of your stromboli...it was great. There were three of us there. Two guys named Scott and one named Ron.
  • Hooter
    Options
    Chet,[p]No, there were just three of us walking around, taking notes, taking pictures, and eating some darn good food. Wouldn't do no good to do a booth at Eggfest, nobody would come over with all that great egged food. There's a time and place for everything!
  • Hooter, hey don't even suggest that I said you were spose to be cooking regular dom n o's at an eggfest, but you could have egged some? maybe you done got that plan in the works?

• Hooter
    Options
    Chet,[p]I thought that very same thing as I typed my post. Maybe we'll have to try that this year.