Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I am going to this!!

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Molly,

Go to Quebec city instead. All the ice and snow sculpture you can handle and you can stay in a hotel made of ice.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    It's warmer in Breckenridge Steven. I hope. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Little Steven
    Everything is upside down right now girl! There may be no ice in Quebec but loads in Mississippi :ohmy:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    Kinda worried about that. I know Adam will hook me up with the right gear. I just gotta go ice fishing this year!! Want to try snow shoeing. Been wanting to buy some shoes for winter hikes here.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Little Steven
    I've done it but cross country skiing is a lot less work ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    I'd love to try that!! I'd have to go up high to, say Leadville. That'd be a dream time. Set camp at the Deleware Hotel. There is one of my favorite lakes there. Exxxxxd lake. Not much folks know of it. My son hooked his first there. I love Leadville!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Jerry is bringing a bunch of cross country ski gear. i'm bringing sleds and skates and some buddies plan on coming by with a bunch of snowmobiles. :)
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    You'll enjoy it. We were in Breckenridge for a ski trip in 2000 or 2001 during the scuplture week. Every evening we made the rounds to see the sculptures develop.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Molly, you should come and see this, it's the same thing only with sand! And bathing suits and flip flops!

http://www.florida-beach-lifestyle.com/sand-sculpture-contest-2010.html

Go and Have fun. Stay warm!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini