Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Model Builder Extraordinary

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I used to build model trucks and ships from wood so I know a thing or two about model building. But mine are like crude whittling compared to those who take it to extremes.

Want to see what a person with both talent and extreme patience can build in 1/6 scale? Take a look at this:

http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/Chenot.htm

Be sure to watch the engine actually running.

You're welcome.

Spring "115.38/1 Scale" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Link is not working. Try this.

http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/Chenot.htm
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    My step father is a model railroader. He is one of the best in the world. I bow to people that can do these models!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Me too.

Spring "Reasonable Facsimile Of Me" Chicken
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Neat stuff, so many skills and knowledge to build something like that. I was a modeler growing up so I could associate with the airplane models he had hanging in his workshop. All my UControl models were smashed up years ago.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Lots of work. Very cool. ;)