Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dare I ask - how do I make quick BBQ?

Hub
Hub Posts: 927
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've done my fair share of low and slow cooks on my egg and the results are almost always great. But today is different. I am really craving a BBQ sandwich and just received a shipment of BBQ sauce that I had shipped across the country. It is supposed to be one of the best sauces in the world (never tried it) and I am dying to try it tonight. :cheer:

The problem is that I don't have time for a low and slow! What can I cook on the egg in a couple of hours or so and then make a BBQ sandwich out of it? I thought about chicken, but am not a big BBQ chicken fan. I've even considered a BBQ pork chop sandwich, but that doesn't sound right either. How can I do a modified, quick pulled pork or pulled beef sandwich in 2-3 hours or so? :blink:

I really appreciate all the help and advice on this forum. It is an invaluable tool.
Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia

Comments