Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Soft Pretzels and another Pizza Pie

SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been busy ..today ..soft pretzels and a nice pizza pie to wash them down... the staff ate everything before any customers got to the stuff.
FB/SGP

file.php?id=82

file.php?id=84

file.php?id=85

file.php?id=86

file.php?id=83

file.php?id=87

file.php?id=91

Happy Eggin Everybody
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Fred, Everything looks inviting I've got to make some pretzels. :P
  • Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    Looks great Fred! Looking forward to the 'Gameday Cookin' class at your place this Saturday!

Cool cameo appearance by Bob!
  • Jason ... we're going to make chicken parts using the new sauce with the rub in it ...I think you tasted a test batch of the sauce ... we're ready to go to productio and I'd love for you to taste it on the food .. hope to see you Sat. Also , going to cook some sort of Pork and maybe a few "surprises" ..I might make a batch of these soft pretzels ... FB/SGP
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Those all look great.

Have a good day on Saturday.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • Fred, you going to do a video for those of us who can't be there?
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Glad to see the "staff" got my order out & shipped with all the distractions! :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Please take your camera . . . we expect a full report! :lol:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    I'll take my camera over for sure, and post something Sat. night....before the Colts beat the Jets. I hope.

The sauce I sampled that Fred referred to will be (IMO) a REAL winner. Wasn't sure if Fred has talked about it at all, and thus my lips are sealed.

I just know what I read/hear/see as being what is considered popular in sauces. In the last 9 months I have not tried every sauce out there, but Fred has ALOT of them, as many of you know. I've made certain to try the ones I've read about with regularity on this and other BBQ forums.

This one, is putting Shillington, PA on the map!
  • We all have crumbs on our keyboards between the keys!
    FB/SGP
  • I might get to run one but we probably will be cooking things that I already have videos on ... chicken legs and thighs ... pork country ribs ...maybe a veggie and I might try those soft pretzels again, not sure.
    FB/SGP
  • When I get that pretzel recipe perfected I'll shoot a "soft pretzel" video .
    FB/SGP
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Looks great Fred
    Can't wait for the pretzel video

Shane
  • uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Fred, the heck with perfecting that pretzel recipe. Post what you've got so far; they look so good I'm anxious to try to build some of my own pretzels. Saturday in Shillington is on my calendar. Uglydog
  • uglydog wrote:
    Fred, the heck with perfecting that pretzel recipe. Post what you've got so far; they look so good I'm anxious to try to build some of my own pretzels. Saturday in Shillington is on my calendar. Uglydog

+1. Please post recipe as is.