Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Coop Christmas Party - The Movie

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had to use everyone else's photos and videos to put it together but here it is for those of you who may have missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ib848sAOk

Thanks to everyone who came and took photos. Now I know what all went on.

Spring "Proof Is In The Coop" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    What a wonderful movie, Leroy. I saw a lot of friends I've made and some I haven't met yet. You have a magic touch, Mr. Chicken. A beautiful and touching job. Wow. :)
  • As usual, That's great Leroy. Been waiting on it, knew all a long it would come.

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Looks like such a great time Leroy! Thanks for sharing!! Please send your jet for me next year. B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Thanks Leroy!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Leroy. You seem to have that magic touch needed to capture the right moments, the people, their emotions & the true party ambiance. Thank you so much for bringing all those happy memories back again we will treasure them forever ;)
  • Big Smiles All Around :)
    Wonderful Memories
    Thanks for The Coop Video, 2010
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Real good Leroy. Now what will you do with all the time on your hands?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Spring Chicken, I really enjoyed your movie of the party. Looks like a good time was had by all. Wish I could have been there. Pilcher Man, White Oak, TX
  • Thanks Steve. I'll take some credit but I think the "magic touch" you mentioned has to be shared among all those who came. It was truly a magic moment.

Spring "Good Things Happen" Chicken
  • I'm now finding out that there are even more images out there that should be included in the movie. Perhaps my job isn't done after all.

But it's a start, although delayed longer than I expected.

Spring "The Never Starting Story Never Ends" Chicken
  • Yes Molly, but it couldn't help but be a good time. Everyone there was an Egghead and they were all smiling (as Eggheads do well).

As for my plane, I should know more pretty soon. I purchased another lottery ticket and the clerk said I have a better chance of winning with this one.

Spring "Think I Can Think I Can Think I Can" Chicken
  • You're welcome.

Wish you could have experienced the real thing.

Spring "Real Tells A Better Story" Chicken
  • Thanks Beli. All I did was assemble other's photos into something that fit the tone of the party. Seemed to have worked.

I may have to go back and add some from what you sent. They certainly deserve to be seen.

Spring "Every Photo Has Value But Some Are Priceless" Chicken
  • You said it Keri... "Big smiles all around."

That's what stood out above all else.

Spring "Smiles Make People Smile" Chicken
  • Thanks Mickey

I'll find something to do. There's never an end of things to get into here at the Chicken Ranch. Plus, now that we are starting to get closer to the Salado Gathering date, I'd best be getting stuff packed and loaded. 80 days come around fast.

Spring "Time Flies Faster When You Don't Have Much Left" Chicken
  • Thanks. Yes, it was a good time. Wish you could have been here.

But Salado is only 80 days away. Don't forget. Hope to see you there.

Spring "Counting Days Is Goes Faster When You Forget" Chicken
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Ann and I really enjoyed the evening. Happy New Years to you and Judy.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Glad to finally meet Ann. I hope you will bring her around more often. Here's an idea... Salado is coming up in 80 days. Perhaps that would be a great opportunity for her to see more.

See you in Salado.

Spring "Egg'n Is More Fun When It's Two By Two" Chicken
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Amazing job once again. What a wonderful time.
  • Thanks... It was a wonderful time, all because there were lots of wonderful people here. The videos and photos of smiles keeps it going forever.

See you in Salado.

Spring "Capturing A Moment In Time And Saving It Forever" Chicken