Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So...you havent had enough Prime Rib?

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mr.jpg
<p />Well...[p]I do what I can!![p]Now..Play along with Chubby......[p]Chubbysays.jpg[p]
RareistheMooo.jpg[p]Letseat.jpg

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Marine Cook
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Very nice.[p]MC
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Now where's my knife and fork.......Never mind, who needs em![p]Looks great!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    Evans,[p]Another great pic - you really do that photo composition artsy fartsy stuff really well, not to mention produce some great looking food in the meantime! (I guess I never take the time to compose a shot when I've got hungry hoodlums breathing down my neck) :-)[p]TRex
  • Mark from Utah
    Options
    Chubby,
    Boy does this look good. What did you use for the rub? Thanks, Mark

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Chubby,
    Food as art? You bet! And your the artist.[p]Clay Q

• Chubby
    Options
    Mark from Utah,[p]I didn't measure but...[p]1/2 cup fresh Rosemary
    1/4 cup fresh chives
    6-8 cloves fresh garlic
    6-8 tblsp corse black pepper
    3-4 tblsp Kosher Salt[p]* pulse in the food processor and use enough Olive oil to make the mixture a paste[p]*let sit a couple hours...then apply under the rib bone and all over the outside.[p]* tie the roast and cook as you wish!![p]HNY!!![p]Chubby

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chubby
    Options
    TRex,[p]Thanks for the kind words, but...[p]My wife thinks I"m loosing it!! I only have one (Ann) to hold off here while I snap, and usually she's rounding the rest of the meal up!! [p]Fast work is the key here...for sure!![p]She'll say "I see your getting pics so you can run in and show your new "Girlfriends" what you cooked"!![p]I must say...she made some truely outstanding Garlic Mashed Potatoes to accompany this Hunk o Cow!![p]I saw you post the other day about people making "sport" of the REx'er because you're taking food shots!![p]On another note....[p]Yesterday morning, I was showing her the slideshow of your NYE feast...!![p]Her reply..."Is our Prime
    Rib going to look that good Honey"??[p]You really know how to put the heat on a guy!![p]Have a great Weekend!![p]Evans[p]Gotta go...coffee's on!!