Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

sappy New Year's message

Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I cannot adequately put into words how much I've enjoyed this forum, and to that end, egging, this year. It seems like a lifetime ago that I had a crappy char-broiler gasser and I didn't know anything about T-Rexing, spatch-cocking, indirect cooking, MAPPing, Elder ward, nature boy and dizzy pig, wess and sally and their tiki hut, stike and his drunken lunches, djm5x9, max and spawn and their kindness thru the holidays in helping challenged turkey cooks (and every other day for that matter, tnslagemater and his help, yb, carwashmike, BGEWDE and his great new butcher shop, Woo-doggies, stumps of any kind, molly shark and thermapens, check the archive, houseoffaulkner.com, Naked Whiz, Bobby-Q (when are you gonna offer me a job?), 57th fighter, Spring "insert message here" Chicken, Qsis, Jwirlwind, Eggvis, Sigmore, Pigasso, Pakak, Jappledog and anyone and everyone else I've left out in this message.[p]I cannot imagine learning to cook better food from nicer people anywhere. Period. [p]My family and I wish you a Happy and prosperous New Year.[p]Todd

Comments