Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I've been paired up

Roll Tide
Roll Tide Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I received an e-mail from elfster a few moments ago notifying me that I had been paired up and who I was paired with.

Comments

• thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Me too...now what? No address just email.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    So, does the person you have also have you? I'm confused. I guess if they "pair" you up thats what it would mean. ?????
  • i was wondering the same thing,,,,, i have a zip code and email but no address.......

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    click on the link in the email
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    no
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • thechief96
    I did that Molly only had an email and a zip code...no address. Standing by for further instructions. :laugh: :P :whistle:
  • cookn biker
    That's what I was wondering.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Email the person, tell him your mailing addy and bge handle.
  • thechief96
    I thought I was to send that person something, so I would need their addy and isn't it suppose to be a secret during conversation? I'm so confused :silly:
  • cookn biker
    To much loney...? :unsure: :whistle: :laugh: ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • thechief96
    You bet Molly...Visions dancing through my head. :laugh: or is that sugar plum faries? :woohoo:
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    You're a teacher without a clue. :laugh:

I got a first name, an address, birth date and how many elf points they have. 70 point earner. Clearly an all star. :P
  • thechief96
    Mine has an Elf Score of 65 :(
  • cookn biker
    Mine's a 60 pointer with only the zip. Makes for a tough hunt. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    After the drawing the secret is out as to whom you send the gift to.
  • thechief96
    Thanks Richard...On another note, got the package..no black cars..Thanks very much. :)
  • cookn biker
    Your elf score is 170..who'd you...nevermind
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    so much for "secret santa' :unsure:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Paired up sounds like "paired up" but maybe it isn't

Maybe you send an email to the "elfie" asking for address and they respond through the site not knowing who the "elfer" is - all this confusion is upsetting me B) I need another cocktail. :woohoo:

But if it is paired up :blink: :S

Teach42 - the elves need instruction :huh: :ermm:
  • TNmike
    TNmike Posts: 643
    What is the elf score mean and where does it come from?? Seeing the numbers posted mine is pretty bad. Mike
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Send them questions and mess with their head. :evil:
  • 2Fategghead
    No you don't exchange with the person you were given.
  • cookn biker
    I have no idea.. :unsure:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • 2Fategghead
    Last year the person you give to is a different person who you get from. If that makes sense. It's suppose to be a mystery. Time to make others think you are their secret Santa but not...
  • I went on and was able to ask questions without the person knowing who The secret Santa is. Clicked on secret Q&A and "ask anything you want". I'm sure that would help with missing addresses.
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    I think you get points every time you do something on the elfster site, ask questions etc., dont know if there is any advantage to having a higher score
  • 2Fategghead
    Mention lump for their stocking or ghost peppers...ask them to post their address but, now is the time to feel them out and play the game. :)
  • mine is low too - I think it is because we have been naughty. Trying to figure out how to lower it more :evil:
  • Do not email the person you drew, otherwise, he/she will find out who you are. Ask through the elfster site. There is a box that says "ask a question". Doing that, the recipient will not know who is asking the question. If they don't have an address or perhaps only the zip code, ask for their full address.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    I got a good elf! they had all their info filled in right and my elf is pretty high scoring too :whistle: 150! not sure if that will qualify them for a new sleigh loan or not but they were smart enough to fill out all the info LOL