Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Plano Outlaw Gathering starts tomorrow!

hornhonk
hornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We are ready for Friday to get here! Everything is falling into place. It's gonna be fun :lol:

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    See you Saturday my friend.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Bags aren't packed
    I'm not ready to go...
    Feel like I'm whacked
    Before I even get to Plano...

But pack I must
    And depart at dawn...
    Gotta make some dust
    In order to color me gone...

See y'all tomorrow.

Spring "Official Peak Counter" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Clay just got home and we have to do laundry BEFORE we can pack! Been a horribly busy week leaving no time to prepare. So we're going to start a load of laundry and head to the grocery store.

Can't wait to get to Plano!
  • I was really looking forward to this. There are so many of you that I wanted to get to know better but my mother in law has had 3 strokes in the last 14 days so I need to stay close to home and be here for my wife.

I'll be there in spirit and look forward to the pictures. You guys do a CWM salute for me and then I want to see the empy beer bottle!!! lol

Cheers,

Bruce
  • :( Sorry about your mother in law.

:evil: I was really looking forward to giving you your money's worth :whistle:
    See ya in Salado in March and OKC in April 2011 B)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Bruce best to your mother in law.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.