Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Food Photography

Options
Tank_NZ
Tank_NZ Posts: 53
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We have a really nice (and free) mag down here - and this month they did a article on Food Photography.

http://www.photonz.com/nzp/issues/NZPhotographerIssue18.pdf

Knowing how much this forum likes pics of peoples cooks - I thought this may help those who may be interested.

btw - you can tell from the pics I've posted - I use a point in click in rush to get to the food - But is is always a pleasure to see the quality of pics some of the members on here post.

Comments

• Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Thanks...
    I always have trouble with pics. Mostly just not taking them, but...
    That is a pretty cool link.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    The article didn't mention how to avoid getting pork rub and bbq sauce all over your wife's camera :-).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    I was scratching my head wondering how such an apparently professional publication could so badly screw up advice on using natural light, UNTIL....

It was published in New Zealand. In New Zealand, a south facing window is like a north facing window in the US, :laugh: So, if you read the article remember to check whether you are north or south of the equator before choosing a window for your natural light source.
    The Naked Whiz