Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Congratulations are in order for Big'Un!

Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
edited 2:50AM in EggHead Forum
Our faithful forum member Big'Un (Todd) and awesome sons Kenny and Rory participated as Team Carnivore in a Clayton County (and surrounding areas) competition this weekend, and did great! "Team Carnivore" proudly finished First in Brunswick Stew, Second in Ribs, and his famous Carnivore sauce took a VERY close Second! :woohoo: :laugh: (I'm thinking we need a re-count on the sauce votes though... :whistle: That Carnivore sauce is excellent!) Nice showing Todd, Kenny & Rory! Way to go guys! Congratulations to all of you for a job well done! B)

Comments

• ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    I saw that on FB. Congrats Team Carnivore!
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    Congratulations Team Carnivore! :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Congrats to them all!! That's quite an accomplishment!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    Great job Todd!! (and your help-full boys too)
  • RRPRRP Posts: 22,047
    That's GREAT! Good show!
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Good job Todd. The ribs are cooking now. I will finish them up with your Carnivore sauce.
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Way to go guys! Thanks for the information LC.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    A very fine family, and as for the sauce I keep my carnivore bottles like gold.....FELICIDADES we're very proud of you

Just the finest there can be north & south of the border.. ;)

DSCN5625.jpg

Here, making it last :laugh:

DSCN7922.jpg
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Congratulations Team Carnivore!
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Awesome!