Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stone Mountain Chili Cookoff Sep 25

Options
Wise One
Wise One Posts: 2,645
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Once again, Smokey (Damon) and I will be manning the Big Green Egg booth at the Miller Lite Chili Cookoff on Saturday September 25 at Stone Mountain. This event raises funds for Camp Twin Lakes and BGE will be donating an Egg to Camp Twin Lakes to raffle off.

Come by and see us or enter the raffle for the Egg. Unlike previous years, you don't have to carry the Egg home if you win it. You can drop by the mother-ship the following week and pick it up at your leisure.

Smokey and I will be cooking a variety of things (fatties, pizza, wings, steak, tenderloins, etc) starting at 10:00 AM and ending around 3:00 PM. If you come late enough, Smokey might be doing cookies!

We will also be using a mini for demonstration purposes and BGE has said we can sell it for $200. It's fully loaded, was only cooked on on Sundays by a little old lady who only cooked hot dogs - actually the only use it will have is where Smokey, me and about 2000 guests put their hands on it. If you're interested, drop by. I have decided that this year, the first person to come by the booth who wants it for $200 will get it. That way I can get more of you guys and gals to come out and join us. Hope to see you there.

Comments