Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just walked in from Patfest!

Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
edited 12:44AM in EggHead Forum
1100+ miles and we made it home! What a great fest! Thanks to Pat for getting this together. It was great seeing my old friends and meeting some new ones..in person! Being able to spend quality time with such quality folks is what it was all about! I even heard there was some great food too! ;) I've said it before and I'll say it again; "Eggers are the best kind of folks to be around!"
What an awesome family we have!

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Me MUST concur. ;) Hate we missed it.Maybe next year! :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Glad you made it home safe buddy, you should be about hugged out by now :laugh: Hope Kenny enjoyed himself.
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    I know that ya'll had a wonderful time. I am so glad that you felt well enough to make this one!!! I sure did miss hanging and talking with your family though. :)
  • Thanks Todd,
    It was nice to spend some time with you as well. Kenny is a fine young man and your a good father, Kenny is proof of that.
    Jim and Kay

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer