Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Toss Kit

EgginDawg
EgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know I am under intense scrutiny from the folks who have been shuffling the pizza toss kit and want it sent forward. Less than a month ago Pat (Poolman) drew my name and sent the kit. I didn't know I even registered for it. :laugh: B)
So today, I finally had the time- since my alma mater was losing to the LAMECOCKS- to open the kit and test it. Pat didn't know that I grew up in the restaurant business and have extensive experience flying pies. No REAL need for me to have it! :evil:
Here is my photo of me "practicing"

PizzaToss.jpg

Luckily, I had a NGE friend stop by today and I delivered it to him to use. Once he does his training, he will draw a name from interested participants and send it their way. You might recognize him:

IMG_0195.jpg
Thanks for playing and have a great weekend!

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Gee Ted,thanks,now everyone knows that I stole the kit from ya :whistle: I have already watched the dvd,and took my pics,so it will be back on the market very soon ;) Get ready to register for it ya'll :woohoo: It was great seein ya again Ted :)