Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is there a way to E-Mail a posted thread?

Options
Charlie tuna
Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Many times i have a question concerning the posts on this thread and might be helpful if i could E-Mail them (including the photo) to a friend. Is there a method to do this ? Thanks, Charlie

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Copy and paste the url.
  • Just posting a link to the thread is likely the easiest route. If you really wanted you could go to flat group and print to file but that seems a little silly.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    copy and paste works for me.
    On one computer the pic shows and on the other the pic never shows :pinch: :blink:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• foneman
    foneman Posts: 104
    Options
    CT,
    I usually just open the post I am wanting to send and then go to File on the toolbar and select Send Link. That will bring up an email with the url already in it ready for you to address. I use both Internet Explorer and Firefox and can do this from both.

John