Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North Georgia Eggers (Tons Of Pictures)

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
wow what a long day!!!!

we all gathered at vidalia1's house. and cooked some food

Picture099.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture028.jpg

i made some pasta

Picture079.jpg

Picture085.jpg

someone even brought some cornbread

Picture039.jpg

our host was in high spirits

Picture031.jpg
but that could have been because our hostess was in md visiting her daughter

here are some croud shots

Picture001.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture030.jpg

we did have one troublemaker. he did the rock trick that seems to work on kim pretty good.

here is the view of kims pond from where we were

Picture097.jpg

and here is the same pond from the other side

Picture098.jpg

that way we did not have to suffer through looking at that ugly a$$ rock all day... speaking of a$$ i got one picture of the troublemakers :sick: i still have no idea what to do with it :huh:

it was a good day all we did was have fun and talk about food although one person kept talking about vedgtables

tomatoes
Picture100.jpg

and corn is about all she talked about all day :woohoo: :P

kim thanks for having us over while your wife was away i had a great time

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    Options
    WeLLLLL, one is awake & alert sorta. Whats that stick hangin out of Rocky Tops mouth??? Looks like we might be in for a long cold winter :lol::lol::lol::lol: iffin y'all know that ole sayin. Just funnin.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Nice Terry,I wish that I could've been there with ya man :pinch: It looks like ya had a great time,and I'm pretty sure that I know the guy that does "the rock trick" :lol: :P :woohoo:
  • NoleC5
    NoleC5 Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm sorry I missed this!! Looks like a great time!! Will try and make the next one for sure!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Great pics Terry but whats up with the rock? Did the dictator wrap it in your pasta? :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: Looks like ya'll had a great time.
  • BENTE
    Options
    we were just ignoring you ronnie since you prefer to work rather than hanging out with us :(

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    looks like you had a good time "working" at the lake... but we missed ya pal B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    every one i have been to was a lot of fun. once you get them to invite you :ohmy:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    did you not see the rock with the U on it? what a ugly little thing to put in a beautiful backyard :ohmy:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    The best picture of the day doesn't even make the forum?

Had a good time yesterday, thanks for being the guy with the camera. I always seem to forget mine at these gatherings.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I did miss it thanks for pointing it out :P I'm surprised it didn't end up underwater :whistle:
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Very sorry I was unable to attend. Looks like a great time indeed. Thanks for sharing the pics.
  • BENTE
    Options
    this is a family forum i can't post that picture :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    dr seuss took most of the pictures.. although i am now regretting my decision to let him use my camera :laugh:

sorry you were not there

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    kim gets pretty mad when it ends up in the water.... but the troublemaker does something with it everytime.. it has gotten to be pretty funny. the first time rodney turned it around and it took kim 3 weeks before he figured it out :blink: :lol:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Thanks for the invite guys. I really enjoyed the day, including the official NGE shirt and being able to win the small in the new member drawing. Not sure about the initiation process, maybe people won't be too mad that are friends of Kim.
  • Fidel
    Options
    It would serve to demonstrate how hot it was. We had to "air things out" a little bit to cool off.

Note to self, never let Dr. Seuss use my camera. He's a bad influence.
  • Fidel
    Options
    You don't get that prize until you render payment in full to the treasurer for your out-of-state dues, late fees, interest, and activity/entertainment charges.

Signed,

Fidel
    NGE Treasurer
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Guys you are the best....I understand good 'ol Sparks was at work that day...or wasn't he???? :laugh: :whistle: & where is Ron???
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    But, it's in the VAN!
  • BENTE
    Options
    i am just glad rodney remembered to pick up the newbie egg for the giveaway

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    that place did not look like work to me :P

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    lmao :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Crimsongator
    Options
    I know and who would have thought it would come with a lawn ranger handle. "Tootie".....I love it
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Terry...You guys always look like your having fun and cooking good food.
    Larry
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I sure wish I could rangle up some Colorado eggers twice a year to do the same thing. Looks like nothing but a great time to me!! Thanks for the post Terry.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BENTE
    Options
    we usually are having fun.. i would not wast my time if i didn't :ohmy:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    yea if i didn't live soo close to all those guys i would want the same thing molly...

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Fidel
    Options
    You steal my daughter's egg and you'll have to take her wrath...not mine. She's got a mean streak. Makes me look like a pacifist.
  • Roll Tide
    Roll Tide Posts: 505
    Options
    It would be fun to have some AL eggers to do the same. Looks like a lot of fun!