Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggwegofest Bomba Order

Options
Boilermaker Ben
Boilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Bomba Connection

Apparently the Bomba pushers have been remarkably successful, lately. Sales of Canadian crack on the black la Bomba market have increased, and supplies are low. My anonymous Bomba agent contacted me last night, and said that her supplier received 20 cases in their last order, and were sold out in a week. Her personal order was placed a month ago, and the goods have not yet arrived. With such scarcity of supply, we should place our request early, to allow plenty of lead time for the Bomba traffickers to bring such a large amount of Ontario Red across the border.

So if you're planning on attending Eggwegofest on September 25, and would like a share of the shipment, please let me know ASAP. I'm guessing the Bomba pusher in Peoria might be willing to bring a few cases down to P-town, for any addicts down there, who can't make it up to Oswego for the fest. Use the pre-arranged dead-drop location, and alert me with the signal we discussed earlier...or just email me via the forum (forum handles only. no real names). Please do not call me, as I suspect my phone has been bugged.

BB

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Peoria Pusher here...I'm spreading the word, however the main users I got hooked in June are coming to Oswego as well, but I'll get crackin!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.