Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Need Help From Thai Eggers

BigDaddy - OCT
BigDaddy - OCT Posts: 773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I graduated from ISB (International School of Bangkok) and the U.S. alumni group holds a reunion every 2 years. This year it is at the end of August in Virginia Beach and we have almost 700 people registered (two hotels are sold out) for all classes.

Anyway, I'm wanting to find the woven hat I often wore back in the day and think I always purchased them in Pattaya. If you can find them I'm more than happy to paypal money for purchase of a couple plus shipping plus your time.

Here's the hat (my litle brother and I wearing them):

MyThaiHat.jpg

My email is br_williATyahooDOTcom if you have any info...thanks and sorry to burn egg bandwidth...just searching all avenues.

Bruce

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Big Daddy OCT - Great shorts!!! Were you buddies with Larry Bird??? :laugh: I will check with my sister, who deals with all of Asia all the time. (don't laugh, but she deals in wigs) See if we can't find one for you....But sadly, like the US, those hats may not be "in". I will do some research. ;)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    I can't be sure but I think Chubby was in a pair of shorts like that at the CoopFest at Leroy's a couple of years ago :laugh: :ohmy: :blink:

(( Chubby I would not do it if I didn't love you man ))
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Nice one, LC! I was kind of focused on those legs...lol. But thanks for the help. I have a couple of friends still over there but not in Pattaya so they are looking as well.

Mickey...I got nothing...safer that way.