Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nashville friends

Options
Cecil
Cecil Posts: 771
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I leave work this afternoon I am off to get my CWM ribs. I don't do tons of ribs and usually get the 3 pak from Costco but I am loathe to fight traffic,crowds and a zillion sq.foot store, especially since I need a few other smaller grocery items.

Any suggestions as to where I could go? (sadly, Costco may be the answer).

Walt

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Publix, Kroger???
  • BigT
    BigT Posts: 385
    Options
    Just got two two-packs of "fresh" BBs (tray wrapped, not cryo) from Costco for the memorial cook tomorrow. Was thinking of burning a $20 off coupon from Harris Teeter but I was in Nashville West anyway.

I will have to hit Teeter or Publix for the apple juice- didn't need a 1.5 gallon jug for four racks...

Big T
    Terence Fails
    Nashville, TN
  • Cecil
    Cecil Posts: 771
    Options
    Thanks guys, I think I am Costco bound. Kroger has cryovaced "enhanced" ribs. I am not sure of Publix>
    Thanks for the response.

Walt
  • Tractor
    Tractor Posts: 288
    Options
    Good luck with your ribs!! You could always try Fresh Market in Brentwood, Whole Foods or Trader Joe's in Green Hills. Depending on where you are, there's also a Whole Foods in Cool Springs.

Possibly more convenient and probably better quality product at Harris Teeter or Publix (than Kroger).