Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pool , hot tub gin and tonic , oh yeah pizza.

Options
smoker62
smoker62 Posts: 80
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Good looking pizza. I bet it was very good. Tim :P
  • smoker62
    Options
    It was my first and it was awesome. I came home from work and my wife surprised me with a Tanqueray and Tonic, a couple fresh pies , and a invitation to jump in our 85 degree heated pool. I had to think about it for ah..... 1/2 second. Fired up the egg , jumped in the pool for 20 minutes , then into the hot tub for another 20. Mixed a second cocktail and threw on the pie. A very good night I must say. :) God I love my new egg.
  • Vetereggnarian
    Options
    Good looking pie, and table.

I'm a big fan of the G&T, try it with lemon instead of lime. There is a gin made in California called Junipero - good stuff.
  • smoker62
    Options
    Vetereggnarian wrote:
    Good looking pie, and table.

I'm a big fan of the G&T, try it with lemon instead of lime. There is a gin made in California called Junipero - good stuff.

Thanks, I will have to look for that gin next time I stop at the store. Ill give it a try. ;)