Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Augusta Event

2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    yea rebecca we had a great time maybe next time you could come down and impress a few newbies like we did :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Terry - there were a whole buncha newbies (maybe fifty or more?).

Hadda great time, sampled some excellent food, but not enough (was too busy cooking).

Will post some fotos later.
  • BENTE
    i wish someone would have taken a photo of you trying to steal my chair :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Terry - I was a whupped puppy at that time and really appreciated your chair. Didn't swipe it, though.
  • BENTE
    if i was not going to go camping next weekend i would have come back later for that chair.. because i was wupped also....

i was just too tired to remember to look around so i could make sure not to leave anything :blush:

great seeing you again B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,456
    tb, that looks like an egg fest! good crowd and nice looking food.

Gary
    canuckland
  • BENTE
    it would be a big eggfest if they pushed it.. that was just a demo cook i am sure if they pushed it they could get a thousand people B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb