Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For Desert Filly & AlaskanC

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My apologies to Desert Filly and AlaskanC for missing there B'days while I was??? confined in the hospitals. I hope you both had a very happy one. :)

Mrs. Kim, keep Randy in check, I worry about him. :whistle:

Melissa,

Congratulations on being a grandma, good for you and I hope all is well with Mom and baby. :)

My Best to ya both,
Bordello

Comments

• Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Bob, thanks for the birthday wishes...now..tell me why were you in the hospital? I've got my eyes on Randy everyday...and doing good.

Kim
  • Bordello
    Options
    Hi Kim,
    Good thing you're keeping an eye on him, just kidding, you two are a team and mean it.

As for me, my friends at the bar put me in detox, the beer, vodka at the bar and 100 proof Vodka I picked up on the way home was getting to me. So, a few hours in the E.R. 3 days in detox and 5 days in the hospital.

Doing well right now, I never hide the truth, I am what I am. I have had more support from the bar then anyone else.

Again, hope it was a very Happy B'day,
    Regareds,
    Bordello

Hi to Randy
  • troutman
    troutman Posts: 498
    Options
    Hey Bob,

Don't mean to "butt" in here on your nice thread, but I wanted to wish you the best in going through a tough stretch. Sorry for your troubles, but hang in there, it'll keep getting better and it is worth the effort.

I've been there with a very close family member and he is doing absolutely great now after some bad struggles.

Best wishes.
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We were wondering where you were. You said the key word "friends" took care of you. That's a good feeling. Take care of yourself because the Forum just isn't the same without you and it would be really rough if Spring Chicken had to take care of all of his "girls" and yours too. They need you as much as you need them ;) ....also apologize for stealing the thread but just wanted you to know we care...
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Wow! That was a close one. I'm sure someone has told you already, "DON'T DO THAT!"

We would all hate to see a post saying, "Uh, Hi. Y'all don't know me but you know my friend Bob. He used to hang out a lot where I work. He always claimed he was an Egghead. He was a lot of fun. We buried him yesterday."

So "DON'T DO THAT!"

Spring "Still Pushing Down The Daisy's" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Bordello
    Options
    Thanks Scott,
    I'm just real honest about things, better when it's out in open and one can deal with it.

Appreciate the reply,

Bordello
  • Bordello
    Options
    Dear Mrs Judy & Leroy,
    Thanks for the support, and know I don;t want Leroy to have to work so hard with the girls. ;) So I'll do my best to behave so I can help out.

This bar is just like this froum is to me, family. It's my friends here that got me in and they as well as the forum are my support group. No one is trying to get me a drink and all are supporting me.

Yes,
    Nice to have friends like y'all. :)

Much appreciate the help,

A Big Hug for you Mrs. Judy and a hand shake for Leroy :woohoo:

My Best,
    Bordello
  • Bordello
    Options
    That would be real bad, thanks Leroy. See my reply to the Mrs.

Regards,
    Bordello