Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finally an EggHead

Options
Cruzr
Cruzr Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
B) 1st question, the table has been spray painted. Am I stuck with this, or can I sand and refinish? Are there other options? Bryan Grand Blanc, MI" alt="Scored a nice used Med Egg off C...'slist, after learning here I could search that list. Moved it in my car myself, probably not the smartest thing I've ever done... but at least I know the Medium travels well, strapped in my back seat. B) 1st question, the table has been spray painted. Am I stuck with this, or can I sand and refinish? Are there other options? Bryan Grand Blanc, MI" />

Comments

• GregC
    GregC Posts: 91
    Options
    Not sure about the painted table but contgrats on the BGE and welcome. B)
  • boston_stoker
    boston_stoker Posts: 794
    Options
    Welcome,
    It looks like you tried to post a picture. To do that read below.

Photobucket will provide you a link with the path/URL to the picture. Copy that link, paste it in your post like I have shown below. Note, instead of typing imPg like I have below you want to instead type img (i.e. without out the capital red P).

I also would make the size 499, so we can see them better. You can change this (the blue number) to your liking.

[imPg size=499]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/lfesver/th_PICT0009.jpg[/img]

Some people don't like photobucket, you may want to try Google's Picasa or tinypic.com.

It looks like your picture is pretty low resolution, which is why it looks grainy. This is caused by your camera being low res, your cameras settings being too low, or a conversion you did when uploading to photobucket.

This post by Gator Bait may help too.

Good luck