Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kitchenalia

Options
2»

Comments

• Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    Options
    Frank from Houma wrote:
    They are sugar nips - likely Georgian. Not sure if I would leave them on my porch unless it was weather protected, enclosed, and lockable.

Here is some info on sugar nips http://www.rubylane.com/shops/molotov/item/7408

Man....225 is waaaay more then I bought em fer! Mine doesn't have the spring assist deal, but does have the latch on the end of the handle... Thanks fer the link and info....
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • bbqbeth
    bbqbeth Posts: 178
    Options
    I like it too!
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! What a great idea, Frank! I have a few such items, but not enough to fill that much real estate. I use 'em anyway so the frame would be empty half the time. :)

I do have a small collection of antique handsaws as well as a few other old tools. Have been planning to mount them on a wall in a similar arrangement, albeit unframed. If only I had a wall that wasn't full of other stuff. Time to MAKE room - yours looks awesome!

Love the clocks too! Nice job!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    WOW Frank!! That's nice. How long you been collecting all that? Is it family or you just run across it?