Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

J. Todd Tucker BGE pro bass fisherman

Options
Grumps
Grumps Posts: 186
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife and I spent the day s volunteer for a local B.A.S.S. professional fishing tournament. My wife was one of several women shuttling the anglers from their boats to their trucks and to the weigh-in area in golf carts. She got the honor of driving J. Todd Tucker the BGE-sponsored angler to the weigh-in. He had a pretty good day. The good news is that she told him that I was one of the world's biggest BGE fans. The bad news is that she is now in love with J. Todd Tucker!

http://jtoddtucker.dreamhosters.com/

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    That's pretty cool!! Bet that felt great to be there!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    J.Todd Tucker?Must be a Georgia boy! B) Like Jimmy Bob Baldwin from Missippi! ;) Just funnin!Hope ya'll had a great time.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Well good luck with that one. :laugh: just kidding

Cindy and I met him at last years eggtoberfest. Tim ;)

000_0939.jpg

000_0936.jpg