Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good Food Weekend

Options
Jethro
Jethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Man did I have some good food this weekend with the Egg responsible for most of it.[p]Started off with a beer butt chicken, these have been turning out excellent lately.[p]Some cheeseburgers for lunch the next day. That evening was probably the high point, smoked salmon off the Egg and my wife did a couple of lobster tails in the kitchen.[p]Tonight was our first ever, but not last, experience with beef ribs. Those things are really great. Thanx, to those who gave me the tips down below.[p]Keep em Smokin,
Jethro

Comments

• randomegger
    randomegger Posts: 194
    Options
    Jethro,
    Did a fruit stuffed pork loin and a stuffed cabbage in the large on Sunday. First attempt at both. Both recipes need further tweeking in my opinion but, as such things are judged, there were no left overs...
    RE

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    randomegger,[p]Gettin to experiment is fun and it sounds like you were pretty successful. Nothing wrong with tweaking.[p]Regards,
    Jethro