Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grandpas Grub sent me a package

Options
RVH
RVH Posts: 523
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got the package, Kent. You have no idea where I was when I opened it. Several people became a bit "excited" at the sight of a large baggy full of white powder! :woohoo:
I'm going to try the cleaner on my motorcycle chrome, as well as my eggs.
The bottle of natural salt is very good. My wife likes the fact that it is left in it's "natural" state.
Thanks again,
Vance

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    He sent me some too and I've been so busy getting ready for Oklahoma and Texas I haven't used it yet. I'm curious though. Maybe when I get back from OKC I'll use it to clean up stuff for Texas.

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Spring "Planning Behind" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • RVH
    RVH Posts: 523
    Options
    The weather looks like it might slide by on Sat. Keep doing the Chicken Dance. It seems to be working.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

You are more than welcome my friend. I like the Real Salt too, it is a bit different in taste.

I had thought about the sending the white powder to you and chuckled when we packaged it. Shelagh wouldn't let me send it without some writing on and about it. I was wondering were you would open the package. :):)

Chrome... I don't think I have tried that I know it shines up the kitchen faucet well but I think that is aaaaaaa, not sure if that is metal or a hard plastic material. It will be interesting to hear the results.

Kent
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

I also sent you a second white powder package, Leroy, which you should have received in the last few days. I am thinking the first packet was mixed wrong, anyway it worked somewhat but I did test this last mix and it seemed to work better.

Kent