Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

happy friday to all

Options
Linda123
Linda123 Posts: 67
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hubby & i are sitting on our padio --grilling salmon -- on apple flank boards ---we love our new big green egg grill --bought the mini today to take in our motor home - tomorrow will are going on a weekin road trip to meet friends at a campground here in louisiana ---we are so blessed with a happy life -- hugs

Comments

• Doug in Eggmonton
    Options
    Sounds great, you will be the envy of the campground.

Have a fun weekend.

Doug
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Sounds like a great weekend is at hand. Salmon is fantastic on the Egg, one of my favorite cooks.
  • Eggsoteric
    Options
    After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F. :laugh:
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Happy Friday, Sounds like a great weekend enjoy. I have yet to cook salmon I have it and the planks will do it soon I hope.

Patti
  • Linda123
    Linda123 Posts: 67
    Options
    THIS is the 1st time we cook salmon on the grill --we soaked the wood planks for 45 min --it is smelling soooooooooooooo good !
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Sounds perfect Linda! Have a great weekend. Take some pics woman!! Food,scenery and motorhomes!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    The whole salmon filets that the warehouse clubs carry are great as well. I do them indirect, right on the grid with no smoke aside from the lump. 250deg until about 135 internal. It freezes well and is great for bagels/cream cheese, dips, etc.
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Linda123 wrote:
    hubby & i are sitting on our padio --grilling salmon -- on apple flank boards ---we love our new big green egg grill --bought the mini today to take in our motor home - tomorrow will are going on a weekin road trip to meet friends at a campground here in louisiana ---we are so blessed with a happy life -- hugs

Sounds totally irresponsible ;)

wish I could join in on the irresponsibility B):)B)

Have a great weekend and like Molly says - take some pics and share with your efriends :lol: