Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OKC Egghead Shirts!!!

reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
edited 3:55AM in EggHead Forum
If anyone is interested in an Egghead t-shirt for OKC you can place your orders with Hungryman (Al Katz).
I will be distributing the t-shirts at the fest. Al does a great job on these shirts.
He also does hand towels which are great for golf or hanging on the side of your egg, aprons, and hats. I've ordered from him many times and his customer service is fantastic and he has a quality product.

T-shirts are $10.00 Hand towels are $5.00. (no shipping or handling fee for the fest only). He has a variety of colors you can choose from in the shirts.

If Al can get a min. of 25 orders in by tonite he will be able to personalize with OKC 2010. If the minimum isn't met by tonite unfortunately he won't be able to add that. So please get your orders in as soon as possible. You must pay in advance for the items you order.

DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS IS: Friday April 9th. (no eggceptions). :)

Here are some a few pictures of his work. Please email Al with any question or orders.
[email protected]

"Stumble" (quite appropriate for this fest)

EggheadStumbleFRONT.jpg

"Born to Egg" (back)

DSC_0022.jpg

Born to Egg (left chest)

Borntoegg-smallleftchest.jpg

"What are you smokin today"

Whatareyousmokintoday.jpg

I'm an egghead - towel (may also be put on a t-shirt

Egghead-towel.jpg

Born to Egg (with event)

BorntoEggbackofshirt.jpg

FYI- I don't work for Al and I'm not being compensated. I'm just doing this as a friend.

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Very nice! I like the "What are you smokin" one.
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Me too Ron. :)
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Looks good. Stumble all the way to the ice machine with out an ice bucket. ;)

Mike
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I think I have done that!
    :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,247
    For someone who is not on the payroll, you sure have spunk. I like spunk.

Spring "Spunky And The Gang" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Can I get an XXXL "What are you smokin today" just like the one above, No OKC on it if that's possible, just like:

Whatareyousmokintoday.jpg

That would be in addition to the the born to egg one we already discussed.

Thanks

Doug
    I definitely have some spunk in me. Can't wait to see you and Judy. :)
    sent you an e mail, and yes
  • Al does make great shirts! I think I have at least 3 of them plus a chef's jacket but I already ordered a pair of the official eggfest shirts.

Anne, by the way, I found an email from you and one from Randy in my spam folder today. They were sent through the forum so I guess they got funneled in to that folder. I tried to reply to both of them and they failes. Guess that feature doesn't work well.

See you in a couple of weeks!!!

Bruce
    My are shirts are the official to nothing. Don't want anyone to get confused.
    I just sent you an email. You might want to check to see if it went through.
    Looking forward to seeing you. You do know that paybacks can be really tough. :)
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I am in. Al you have mail.

Thanks
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • don't let her scare ya, Big Daddy :lol:
  • Thanks, Ann, Al has my order B)
  • lol DOW, I am scared!

Anne, got the email and am happy to help. I need to check to see if Al still has the "It's an Eggthing, you wouldn't understand" as I destroyed mine and need to gift another.

See you all soon!!
  • What is the website again so we can see all of the different designs??

Thanks in advance,

Bruce
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    I know I am late but I want a shirt, where do I pay and website please. Hope I am not to late. Thank you

Patti